Admission Helpline -
School & Courses
IEC University provides multi-disciplinary world class education through effective and efficient processes.
Highly qualified and experienced faculty members for molding the shape of students career in right direction.
All the courses are recognized by the various bodies of Government of India.
University is well connected by the large number of transport mediums.
IEC Provides global exposure to its students with more
than 35 foreign countries academic collaborations.
Hassle free cashless payment system for easy fee payments.
World class infrastructure with all the modern facilities within the campus.
All the latest technologies are used to automate all the processes of University.
1. Academic Misconduct and Use of Unfair Means
2. Prohibition of and Punishment for Ragging
3. Attendance Rules
4. Change of Branch
6. Rules of Examination System
7. Grievance Handling Police and Procedures
8. Conferment of Honorary Degrees and Academic Distinctions
9. General Rules For Hostel
10. Mass Bunk Rules
11. Rules for Attending Seminar Conference
12. Grading System
13. Maintanance Of Discipline Among Students
14. Sexual Harassment Policy
15. Policy Of Reservation
16. Academic Registration Rules
17. Fellowships, Scholarships, Studentships,Medals, Prizes
18. Admission Fees and Refund
19. Litigation and Arbitration Procedure
20. Leave Rules of Faculty and Staff of the University
21. Conduct and Discipline of Employees of the University
22. Adhoc Appointments
23. Appointment & Removal on Teaching posts
24. Code of Ethics for Faculty
25. Collaboration with other Universities
26. Exit Policy & Procedure
27. Foreign University Obligation
28. Guest Faculty – Expert Lecture Rules
29. Leave Policy For Non Academic Staff
30. Stock Keeping and Annual Stock Verification
31. Student Conduct And Discipline Rules
32. Seniority Rules
33. Conduct Rule for Teachers
34. Anti Corruption Policy
35. Date Protection Policy
36. Official Secrecy Policy
37. Equality Policy
38. Intellectual Property Right
39. Migration Policy.
40. Procedure For Feedback.
41. Procedure For Women Protection
42. Consultancy & Testing Rules
44. Whistle Blower Policy of IEC University
45. Travel Policy
46. Obtaining Responding to Feedback from Students
47. International Collaboration