We have got a proactive Placement Department, which enjoys a strong professional network across various sectors. It keenly coordinates with students and ensures that they get placed with MNCs and in large scale industries within six months of graduating from the University.
The T & P cell holds the purpose of acquainting the students of the Institute with Industries. The Placement cell organizes and expands services towards collaborative placement activities. The cell conducts training activities for the students mainly focusing on Career planning, Personality Development Industry- Institute Interaction, Campus placements, in plant training, Industrial visits, Entrepreneurship Development.
Students of all technical courses such as MBA B.TECH. BFD, BARCH. Programme etc. , will take up six weeks internship assignment with different organizations. This is a compulsory component of the curriculum for the completion of the programme, and is designed to provide exposure to working of organizations, as well as a chance to apply the learning in solving real-world business problems.
Following steps are going on to strength the Training and Placement Department
- Regular PDP classes for students
- More emphasis on communications skills and intellectual level of students during the classes
- T&P department conducting seminars in Management and B.Tech courses
- mock interviews session for students will be start in coming months
- Preparation of data base of all the students with detailed academic year records is in process.
- T& P Cell finding companies/ recruiters with their stranded recruitment procedures.
- Self assessment,
- Future aspects for students for various jobs.